- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping to Malaysia
Cerwin-Vega Pro CV-900 900W High Performance Professional Power Amplifier
About this product
Powerful, clean output for your PA!
The Cerwin-Vega CV-900 is a rugged, 2U rackmountable power amplifier with a highly efficient tunnel cooling system to ensure reliable, cool running operation, 21-position detent level control knobs for easily repeatable settings, signal and clip indicators for convenient monitoring of the amplifier's status, The front panel also includes a power on/off switch and 6-segment, multicolor LED ladders for visual monitoring of signal status per channel. The CV-900 supports bridged mono operation, and has exceptional THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) and Signal-to-Noise ratings.
The CV-900 amplifier features an electronic design that delivers clean, reliable performance. Protection circuitry guards against thermal overloads, short circuits, DC voltage, subsonic frequencies, and current overdriving. Additionally, independent limiters provide speaker protection, and high-pass filters eliminate extreme low end which can damage small speaker systems.
Rear panel inputs include balanced combo (combined XLR and 1/4" TRS) connectors, while outputs are handled by 5-way binding post and Speakon connectors. The rear panel is also home to a high pass filter switch, limiter switch, and a mode select switch for bridged/parallel/stereo operation.
210W/Ch @ 8 ohms; 320W @ 4 ohms; 420W @ 2 ohms. 650W mono @ 8 ohms; 845W mono @ 4 ohms.
- Front panel LED displays indicate power, clip protect and
- signal status
- Balanced XLR and TRS Input connectors
- Speakon NL-4 locking output connectors and binding posts
- Detented 21-position input level control knobs
- Defeatable limiter and high pass filter per channel
- Short circuit, thermal, current limit, DC offset, current inrus, RF protection, Turn on/ Turn off muting protection
- 5-way binding post and Speakon output connectors
- Flow-through cooling design prevents overheating with continuously variable speed, front to rear