- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping to Malaysia
Cerwin-Vega Pro CVM1022 10-Channel Compact Audio Mixer
About this product
The Cerwin-Vega CVM-1022 Mixer is a 10-channel stereo mixer with an integrated 3-Band EQ. Built using premium-grade components that deliver precision audio performance, this mixer features commercial-grade metal housing for reliability and longevity. The CVM-1022's clear markings and color-coordinated knobs also allow for intuitive operation, including fast adjustment and easy operation in low-light situations.
The CVM-1022 mixer features four stereo line inputs and a MAIN L/R quarter-inch balanced TRS jack output, plus two mono line inputs and four XLR microphone inputs. With professional studio quality microphone inputs, dedicated gain controls and switchable phantom power, the 1022 can accommodate virtually any microphone.
The INSERT, AUX and EFX sends allow connection to external dynamics, equalization and effects units, giving a high level of customization The peak LED indicator allows a user to check on the signal input of each channel. The mixer also features TAPE IN and REC OUT RCA jacks, which enable users to directly connect to a CD/MP3 player or an audio recorder.
- 3-Band equalizer for +/-15 dB (HF, LF) and +/-12 dB (MF) per channel
- Peak LED indicator to check on the signal input of each microphone channel
- Individual channel and main level control knobs
- Gain (trim) level control with sensitivity markings for both mic and line inputs
- Low Cut (HPF) switch at 75 Hz to eliminate background microphone rumble
- AUX and EFX controls to adjust the level of the signal sent to the respective bus
- PAN control (mono channel) to position the signal across the master led and right bus
- BALANCE control (stereo channel) to adjust the level between led and right signals
- Phantom power (+48V) switch for easy connection of condenser microphones
- Level control for headphone and control room connections