- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping to Malaysia
About this product
The P1500X is a two-way, bi-amped, full-range bass-reflex speaker. It employs a 15-inch woofer and a high-frequency compression driver, powered by a custom Class-D amplifier. With a power rating of 1500 watts, the P1500X is the most powerful PA product in its class. A proprietary hemi-conical horn provides premium sound clarity over an even and wide coverage area. A built-in mixer with convenient I/O connections allows for simple and fast setup, while Enhanced EQ, VEGA BASS boost and High-Pass Filters enable exact tuning and exceptional performance for any application. The P1500X is a versatile product that can be used as a single speaker for a small venue, set in pairs or installed with threaded hang points for a larger venue needing more coverage and SPL, or as a floor monitor for a band.
- Model: P1500X
- System Configuration: Active 2-way full-range, bass reflex
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 49.8 Hz – 23.5 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 55.0 Hz – 20.5 kHz
- Nomiinal Coverage (-6 dB): 90° Horizontal, 65° Vertical
- Maximum SPL(1W @ 1m): 134 dB
- Amplifiier Type: Class D
- Amplifier Rating: 1500 Watts Dynamic, 540 Watts Continuous
- Low Frequency Driver: 15"
- High Frequency Driver: 1¾" diaphragm, 1" exit
- Connectors: CH 1&2 - Neutrikâ„¢ XLR/TRS inputs, CH3 Dual ¼" TS THRU 1&2 - XLR, MIX XLR
- Indicators: Signal/Clip, Power, Limiter, Protect
- Enclosure: Polymer cabinet, flush waveguide
- Grille: 18 gauge, perforated steel
- Mounting & Suspension: 7.5 degrees down or flat, 35mm pole socket 4 x M10 suspension, 2 x M10 pull-back
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 55°C
- Weight: 53.0 lbs. (24.0 kg)
- Dimensions: (HxWxD) 27.5" (699mm) x 17.0" (432mm) x 13.5" (343mm)
- Gain/Level (Input) - per channel)
- Line/Mic-D.I. (Input – per channel)
- Enhanced EQ (On/Off)
- Vega Bass Boost (On/Off)
- High Pass Filter (On/Off)
- Front Light Limiter (On/Off)
- Main Volume (Output)
- Remote (Optional)
- AC Input Voltage (220V-240V / 100V-120V)
- Power (On/Off)
Cerwin-Vega Pro P1500X 15-inch 2-Way Full Range Portable Powered Loudspeaker
With over 50 years of speaker system know-how for concerts, movies, public address and clubs - when you want to recreate these experiences at home on the desktop - those that know turn to Cerwin-Vega! The XD8s fully integrates your entire sound system and outboard accessories with the included desktop...
With over 50 years of speaker system know-how for concerts, movies, public address and clubs - when you want to recreate these experiences at home on the desktop - those that know turn to Cerwin-Vega! When creating the XD5 speaker for desktop and computer applications the goal is to optimize...
The Cerwin-Vega CVM-1022 Mixer is a 10-channel stereo mixer with an integrated 3-Band EQ. Built using premium-grade components that deliver precision audio performance, this mixer features commercial-grade metal housing for reliability and longevity. The CVM-1022's clear markings and color-coordinated knobs also allow for intuitive operation, including fast adjustment and easy...
Powerful, clean output for your PA! The Cerwin-Vega CV-900 is a rugged, 2U rackmountable power amplifier with a highly efficient tunnel cooling system to ensure reliable, cool running operation, 21-position detent level control knobs for easily repeatable settings, signal and clip indicators for convenient monitoring of the amplifier's status, The...
The AB-36C ?Afterburner? is a highly advanced design that incorporates Cerwin-Vega?s 50 years of experience in building some of the industry'sbest-known subwoofers. Its design makes it ideal for use in the most demanding environments where pure bass power is the goal, such as installations, live sound, mobile DJs, and club...
The XD3 2.0 desktop speakers have the capability to handle multiple inputs, allowing the user to switch easily and quickly between any computer and other media players. The clarity of sound has been of the utmost priority when it has come to the crafting of these speaker systems and although...