- Typically ships from our warehouse in 1-2 working days
- FREE shipping to Malaysia
About this product
The WL-14 is the flagship model of the Waterloo guitar line and the inspiration that started it all. Keeping true to the design and style of the era, the WL-14 is available in "ladder" bracing (L) as well as "X" bracing (X). The ladder bracing option provides woody and open tone, with midrange honk that's perfect for fingerstyle blues. The "X" braced version retains tighter focus and balance across the tonal range.
- Binding: Ivoroid Bound Top and Soundhole
- Body Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Ladder Bracing
- Bridge: Ebony with 2 3/8" spacing / Ebony Pins
- Colour: Vintage-Style Sunburst
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Frets: Medium 18% Nickel-Silver
- Headstock: Stenciled Waterloo Logo
- Inlays: 6mm Acrylic Dots
- Neck Shape: Prominent "V" Shape
- Neck Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Nut Material: Ebony
- Pickguard: Tigerstripe Celluloid
- Saddle Material: Bone Drop-In
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Tuners: Golden Age Restoration
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Hard Case / Bag: Case
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
Collings Waterloo WL-14L Ladder Braced Acoustic Guitar, Truss Rod, Standard Neck, Sunburst
The WL-14 is the flagship model of the Waterloo guitar line and the inspiration that started it all. Keeping true to the design and style of the era, the WL-14 is available in "ladder" bracing (L) as well as "X" bracing (X). The ladder bracing option provides woody and open...
'OM' stands for "Orchestra Model, " but 80 years after this body shape was first designed it has become the most popular 14-fret model with fingerstyle guitar soloists who choose to play on steel strings. Yet flatpickers also find it appealing, and when the graceful cutaway is added these OMs...
Binding: Aged white top/back binding Body Wood: Select figured maple semi-hollow laminate body Bridge: Tonepros AVR-II bridge and tailpiece Colour: Tobacco Sunburst Electronics: CTS 500K pots and Xicon caps Fingerboard: Rosewood Fingerboard Radius: 12" Fingerboard radius Finish: High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish Frets: 22 Hardware: Switchcraft toggle switch and output...
Binding: Tortoise-style top/back binding Body Wood: Mahogany Bracing: Pre-war scalloped bracing Fingerboard: Ebony Fingerboard Radius: 14"-26" Compound fingerboard radius Frets: 20 Headstock: Ebony peghead overlay Inlays: Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays Model: OM1A Neck Shape: V-Neck Neck Wood: Mahogany Nut Material: Bone Pickguard: Tortoise-style celluloid pickguard Scale Length: 24...