Epiphone Casino Worn Hollowbody Electric Guitar, Olive Drab
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Since 1961, the Casino has been Epiphone’s best-selling archtop and a rock ‘n’ roll standard. Over the years it has been the choice of players including blues legend Howlin' Wolf, Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones, and John Lennon, Paul Mccartney and George Harrison of The Beatles. Now available in three new Worn Niches, including Worn Olive Drab, Worn Ebony, and Worn Blue Denim, these casinos still feature the classic design elements that make the model a legend,Including a thin 5-ply maple hollow body, two dogear P-90 pickups and a mahogany neck with a 60s C profile. An optional hardshell case is available separately.
- Body Shape: Casino
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Neck Profile: 60’s C
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Scale Length: 24.724” (628 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Pickup: Epiphone Pro P-90 (Bridge & Neck)
- Bridge: Epiphone Locktone Tune-
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe, Metal Button, Press-In Bushing
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.