Epiphone Elitist 1965 Casino Outfit Electric Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Epiphone Elite series are guitars that approach custom shop perfection. Built at a special factory dedicated exclusively to their manufacture, they receive a high degree of personal luthier attention. The Elite 1965 Casino is true to the original made famous by The Beatles. It's Gibson USA's P-90 pickups that generate the chimey tones familiar from Revolver to Let it Be. It's a finely crafted, great-sounding, and easy-playing instrument that beautifully blurs the line between Epiphone and Gibson.
- Body Shape: Hollow body double cutaway
- Body Material: 5-ply Maple with Spruce top bracing
- Body Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Block parallelogram
- Pickup: Gibson P-90T and P-90R
- Bridge: ABR
- Strings: D’Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Tuners: Grover® 14:1
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.