Epiphone Inspired by 1964 Texan Acoustic Guitar, Antique Natural
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Since its introduction in 1958, the Epiphone Texan has been the choice of countless musicians including Paul McCartney, Peter Frampton and Noel Gallagher. In fact, McCartney wrote and recorded "Yesterday," one of the most recorded and popular songs ever, on his 1964 Texan and still uses it on stage today. Now, Epiphone brings back the Texan combining all the great features of the original with modern updates for today's musician.
The new Inspired by 1964 Texan acoustic/electric reproduces a vintage classic while providing years of worry-free enjoyment.
- Binding: Body - 5 ply (W/B/W/B/W); top and back
- Body Wood: Solid mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood; Reverse Belly
- Electronics: Shadow Sonic sound-hole mounted system
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid Parallelogram inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 20 medium frets
- Hardware: Nickel
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™
- Neck Wood: mahogany
- Pickups: Shadow NanoFlex™ low-impedance
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Strings: D'Addario® 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Hard Case / Bag: None
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.