Epiphone Inspired by 1966 Century Archtop Electric Guitar, Aged Gloss Vintage Sunburst
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
In Epiphone history, the “Century” name goes all the way back to the 1930s big band era, when the “House of Stathopoulo” was making some of the best archtops ever made. And when Epiphone merged with Gibson and moved its productions to Kalamazoo, Michigan in 1957, the Century was reborn as a popular thinline archtop. This Inspired by “1966” Century electric guitar is a faithful reissue of the classic thinline all-hollowbody archtop featuring the new Epiphone P-90 PRO single-coil pickup.
- Body Shape: Archtop
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Body Finish: Aged Gloss
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearloid "Dots"
- Pickup: Epiphone P-90 PRO™
- Bridge: Floating adjustable wit trapezoid tailpiece
- Pickguard: White PVC with foil "E"; 3-layer (White/Black/White)
- Strings: D'Addario; 11, 14, 19 (wound) 30, 41, 52
- Tuners: Wilkinson® Vintage 3-in-a-row with plastic Ivory buttons; 14:1 ratio
- Hardware Finish: Aged Nickel
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.