Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Left Handed Electric Guitar, RW Neck, Ebony
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop. Les Paul himself suggested black as a great color for a new Les Paul because it looked "classy" and went well with a tuxedo on stage. From that point on, the Les Paul Custom has often been referred to as the "tuxedo" Les Paul. Now with Epiphone's superior ProBucker? humbucker pickups with coil-splitting along with the Custom?s classic gold hardware, fully bound body, neck and headstock, and pearloid inlays, we think you?ll agree that the Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO is ?dressed to kill.
- Series/Shape: Les Paul
- Binding: -Body Top (5-ply white/black) -Body Back (5-ply white/black) -Fingerboard (1-ply white) -Headstock (5-ply white/black) -Body(1-ply cream)
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: Locktone
- Electronics: Neck/Bridge pickup tone with push/pull; Phase switch
- Fingerboard: Rosewood w/Pearloid block
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Finish: Ebony
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Gold
- Model: Les Paul Custom Pro
- Neck Shape: Slim Taper
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Nut Material: Graphtech? NuBone™
- Pickups: ProBucker?-2/ -3
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Strings: D'Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Top Wood: Maple Veener
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.