Epiphone Les Paul Standard 50s Left-Handed Electric Guitar, Metallic Gold
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Epiphone’s new Inspired by Gibson™ Collection proudly presents the Les Paul™ Standard 50s! This guitar lovingly recreates the feel and tone of the 1950s era Les Pauls. Epiphone’s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world’s first solid-body electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Les’ first solid-body guitar, nicknamed “the Log”, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, which many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made. The guitar is crafted with a mahogany body, maple cap (AAA veneer on figured tops), bound 50s shaped mahogany neck with long neck tenon, Indian laurel fingerboard with classic trapezoid inlays, Epiphone's new Vintage Deluxe tuners, a pair of critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers™, and gold Top Hat knobs with dial pointers. Available in Metallic Gold, Vintage Sunburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst full-gloss finishes. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS® pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLite™ case is available.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Profile: 50s Rounded Medium C
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628.65mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ 1 (Bridge), Epiphone ProBucker™ 2 (Neck)
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Pickguard:1-ply, Cream PVC
- Strings: .010-.046 Gauges
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Optional Les Paul Hard Case 940-ENLPCS; Les Paul EpiLite™ Case 940-ENLPHG
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.