Epiphone Limited Edition 1958 Korina Flying V Electric Guitar
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Flying-V electric guitar was first released in a very limited run in the late 50s and was one of the most radical designs of its time. Somehow, many of those rare originals wound up in the hands of rock’s greatest guitarists including Jimi Hendrix and Lonnie Mack along with Keith Richards and Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones. Today original Flying-Vs are some of the most expensive instruments on the vintage market. Embraced by classic rock and metal fans, the Flying-V is one of the most recognized electric guitars in the world (coming in second only to the Les Paul) and is one of the most popular designs in Gibson and Epiphone’s long history. Now, Epiphone introduces the legendary Flying-V to a new generation with an all Korina (also known as African Limba) body with modern hardware and superb vintage voiced Alnico Classic™ Humbuckers.
- Body Shape: Flying V
- Body Material: Korina (African Limba)
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Black 5-Point Star
- Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic™ Humbucker (Neck), Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus™ Humbucker (Bridge)
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic with String-Thru Body; Classic "V" metal plate Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-layer; (B/W/B)
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone "Deluxe" Tuners with Tulip buttons, 18:1
- Hardware Finish: Gold
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.