Epiphone Ltd Ed 1959 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar, Aged Dark Burst
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Made in partnership with the Gibson™ Custom Shop, the Limited Edition 1959 Les Paul™ Standard is Epiphone's stunning recreation of the rare vintage classic. Featuring a mahogany body with a maple top with a AAA figured maple veneer, comfortable 1959 hand-rolled neck profile with long neck tenon, aged finish, Gibson USA BurstBucker™ 2 & 3 humbucking pickups, Switchcraft® selector switch and output jack, CTS® pots, 50s era wiring, Mallory™ capacitors, non-beveled pickguard, new Epiphone Deluxe vintage tuners, and a vintage-style brown hard case. It also comes with an Epiphone Limited Edition metal medallion toggle switchplate.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Figured Maple Veneer Top, Mahogany Body
- Body Finish: Aged
- Neck Profile: '59 Rounded "C"
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.76" / 629mm
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Pickup(s): Gibson BurstBucker™ 2, Gibson BurstBucker™ 3
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ ABR-1 with Stop Bar
- Strings: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Pickguard: Cream
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe with Vintage Tulip Keys
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Hardshell
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.