Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO Electric Guitar, Ebony
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Epiphone Sheraton-II PRO pays homage to Epiphone's most influential thin-line semi-hollowbody electric archtop, upgraded with ProBucker pickups with coil-tapping and a Graph Tech NuBone XL nut. John Lee Hooker described the original Epiphone Sheraton as an "outdid 335" for its striking fingerboard inlay, classic shape, and elegant ivory and black binding on the top, back, neck, headstock and f-holes. The new Sheraton-II PRO has the same profile and is made from laminated maple and topped with a bound "tortoise" style pickguard with a signature metal "E" (for Epiphone) and the same classic binding.
- Body Shape: Double cutaway thinline semi hollow archtop
- Body Material: Laminated maple (Top & Body)
- Body Colour: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Inlays: "block and triangle" inlays/Pearloid and Abalone
- Pickup: ProBucker-2™ (Neck), ProBucker-3™ (Bridge)
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic with Stopbar tailpiece
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: D’Addario® 10-46 gauge
- Tuners: Grover® Rotomatics™, 18:1 ratio
- Hardware Finish: Gold
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.