Epiphone Thunderbird Classic-IV Bass Guitar, Vintage Sunburst
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Thunderbird IV was first introduced in 1963 and instantly became one of rock's most recognizable bass guitar designs. Now, Epiphone takes all the vintage mojo of the original Thunderbird IV and sends it flying into the future with Gibson TB Plus humbuckers with ceramic magnets and all the Bird's original styling and features intact.
- Body Wood: Mahogany body wings
- Bridge: Classic style 3-point adjustable Flush-Mount, fully adjustable
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Finish: Vintage Sunburst
- Frets: 20-Medium Jumbo, Nickel/Silver alloy
- Hardware: Black
- Model: Thunderbird Classic-IV
- Neck Shape: 1960s rounded bass profile
- Neck Wood: 7-ply Mahogany/Walnut
- Pickups: Gibson TB Plus humbuckers
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.50"
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.