Epiphone Wilshire Phant-o-matic Electric Guitar, Antique Ivory
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Epiphone is proud to announce one of its our most anticipated models, the Wilshire Phant-o-matic. Designed in collaboration with Frank Iero guitarist for multi-platinum band My Chemical Romance, the Wilshire Phant-o-matic combines an incredible array of features that only Epiphone would dare put in one guitar. The result is one of the smartest and most flexible guitars on the market with all the vintage styling that made Wilshire models a behind-the-scenes favorite of Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Winter, Paul Gilbert, and Steve Marriott.
- Binding: 2-Layer (Black/White) with vintage "Epiphone" logo in gold
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-Matic
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid block inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; Medium-Jumbo
- Hardware: Nickel
- Neck Shape: 1960 SlimTaper
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Pickups: Alnico Classic/ Classic Plus
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Tuners: Wilkinson? vintage style with green keys
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Number Of Strings: 6 strings
Enjoy these Perks
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.