Fender 60th Anniversary Road Worn 60s Jazz Bass Guitar, Olympic White
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
An icon since its introduction in 1960, the Fender Jazz Bass® found its place in the hands of bassists across almost every genre and style with its stylish and comfortable offset body, versatile dual pickup configuration and playable slim neck profile. Sixty years later, we’re proud to celebrate that timeless design with a limited-run Road Worn® Jazz Bass that captures the charm of a well-loved original.
The single-coil Jazz Bass pickups deliver authentic, original-era tone. The “Mid ‘60s C”-shaped neck has a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 Medium Jumbo frets for comfortable playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and reverse, open-gear tuning machines provide classic aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include 34” scale length, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes a hardshell case.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Fretboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dot
- Pickup(s): 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass® Single Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Reverse
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Hardshell
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.