Fender American Elite Ash Jazz Bass Guitar, Maple FB, Natural
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Packed to the gills with Fender's latest revolutionary innovations, the American Elite Jazz Bass is an active bass for the modern bassist who demands cutting-edge tone technology along with timeless style and fast, smooth playing feel. Its versatile sound easily matches any playing style—picked, plucked or slap-and-pop—while its standout looks remain authentically Fender, with a fresh twist.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" to 14" Compound Radius (241 mm-355.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Pearloid Dots
- Pickups: 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Elite Moulded Case
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.