Fender American Elite Jazz Bass Guitar, Ebony FB, Ocean Turquoise
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The solid body electric bass guitar was invented by Leo Fender with the introduction of the Precision Bass in 1951. Following on from the success of the P-bass, Fender introduced the Jazz bass in 1960. Notable for it's slightly narrower neck, offset-waist body, and two single coil pickups, the Jazz Bass has stood the test of time to become one of the most played and recorded instruments in musical history having been chosen by such world-renowned bassists as Jaco Pastorius, Marcus Miller, Victor Bailey, Sting, Flea and Rush frontman Geddy Lee.
Fender's American Elite Jazz Bass takes one of the most popular workhorse basses of all time into the future, providing players with a classic bass that's updated for modern playing styles. It might look like a regular Jazz bass, and naturally, you get the familiar round lows and a clear top end that Jazz Basses are known for, but without the hum thanks to a pair of fourth-generation Fender Noiseless single-coil pickups. An 18-volt active preamp adds a 3-band EQ and an active/passive switch for added tonal versatility. And features like a 9.5"–14" compound-radius fretboard, on a maple neck that morphs from a "C" to "D" profile as you move up the fretboard, make these Jazz Basses effortless to play.
- Body Shape: Double cutaway Offset Waist Jazz
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Colour: Ocean Turquoise
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"-14" compound
- Scale Length: 34"
- No. of Frets: 21
- Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Pickups: 2 x 4th Generation Noiseless Single-coil with switchable 3 band active EQ
- Bridge: 4 saddle HiMass Vintage
- Strings: Fender USA (.045-.105)
- Tuners: Fender "F" Light-weight Vintage-paddle Keys
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.