Fender American Elite Jazz Bass Guitar, Maple FB, Black
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The American Elite Jazz Bass is an active bass for the modern bass player, who demands a sound with the latest technology, combined with a timeless style and great comfort to the touch. Its versatile sound is able to fit in any style of interpretation, with spike, pulsed string, slap and pop. At the same time it presents an attractive aesthetic that preserves the authenticity of Fender, with a fresh touch.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5 "to 14" Compound Radius (241mm-355.6mm)
- Scale Length: 34 "(863.6mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlay: Black pearloid blocks
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black / White / Black
- Pickups: 4th Generation Noiseless™
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (Gauges .045 - .105)
- Tuning Machines: Fender "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Elite Moulded Case
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.