Fender American Vintage 74 Jazz Bass Guitar, RW Neck, 3-Tone Sunburst
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
For the bassist who craves pure vintage Fender style, the American Vintage series presents original-era model year basses built with meticulous attention to accurate detail that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life.
If you prize the Jazz Bass and love the 1970s, this bass was made for you. A pure, powerful and proven instrument with singing high end and guttural growl, the mid-'70s Jazz Bass is an elemental must-have classic stylishly built with the heart of rock and the soul of funk. Built using original tooling and based on actual 1974 models we tracked down, the U.S.-made American Vintage '74 Jazz Bass honors a great instrument from a fantastic era.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Urethane
- Fretboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: White Pearloid Blocks
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups: American Vintage '74 Single-Coil Jazz Bass®
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass with Single-Groove Steel "Barrel" Saddles
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Vintage Black (Orange Interior)
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.