Fender American Vintage 74 Jazz Bass Guitar, RW Neck, Olympic White
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
- Series/Shape: Jazz Bass
- Binding: White
- Body Wood: Alder
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass with Single-Groove Steel "Barrel" Saddles
- Colour: Olympic White
- Guitar Description (NOT IN USE): Significant changes were afoot in 1974 for the Jazz Bass. The bridge pickup had been moved about half an inch closer to the bridge only the year before, and 1974 saw the last of the four-bolt necks for quite a while. Further, the slim C-shaped maple neck was re-sculpted with a meatier U-shaped profile (and acquired a walnut "skunk" stripe), white fingerboard binding and pearl block inlays made their first appearance, headstock "bullet" truss rod nuts were first adopted, and black pickguards replaced their longstanding tortoiseshell predecessors. The American Vintage '74 Jazz Bass encompasses many of the above features and is the sole member of the new American Vintage bass lineup to offer a choice of maple and round-laminated rosewood fingerboards, each with white binding, pearl block inlays and 20 vintage-style frets.
- Electronics: 2 Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard: Bound Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1mm)
- Finish: Urethane
- Frets: 20 Vintage Style
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Headstock: N/A
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Model: American Vintage '74 Jazz Bass
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Neck Shape: U Shape
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Nut Material: Bone
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups: American Vintage '74 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickups
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Top Wood: N/A
- Tuners: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Nut Width: 1.475" (37.46mm)
- Hard Case / Bag: Case
- Number Of Strings: 4 strings
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.