Fender Classic Series 72 Telecaster Custom Guitar, Maple Neck, Black, w/Gigbag
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Telecaster took a leap forward in 1972 with the addition of a hot humbucking pickup in the neck position - possibly inspired by modifications performed by guitarists like Mike Bloomfield on their own Teles. The Classic Series '72 Telecaster Custom delivers the unmistakable Tele twang with the added punch of a neck-position Fender "Wide-Range" humbucker. You also get a maple neck with three bolt plate, '70s Micro-Tilt neck adjustment, a choice of maple or rosewood fretboards and bullet truss rod. On the body end, you have skirted, silver-tipped amp knobs. For a Tele with classic vintage look, feel & sound at an affordable price, you can't go past the Classic Series
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Colour: Black
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dots
- Pickups: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking (Neck), Standard Single-Coil Tele® (Bridge)
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.