Fender Custom Shop 1958 Journeyman Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar, Aged White Blonde
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Specifically engineered to capture and express the creative prowess and energy of the 1950’s made Fender Stratocaster, this Fender Custom Shop 1958 Journeyman Relic Strat is an exceptional instrument to add to your collection. The lightweight solid body electric guitar is effortless to play, while the hardware and electronics of this guitar deliver some awesome grinding sounds and ultra-low noise that is sure to impress. Product comes in Aged White Blonde.
- Series/Shape: Stratocaster, Solid Body
- Body Wood: Ash
- Bridge: 6-Saddle vintage style synchronized tremolo
- Electronics: Vintage style tuners, Handwound Fat ‘50s Single Coil (Neck, Bridge), Reverse wound/reverse-polarity Single Coil (Middle)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5”
- Frets: 21
- Neck Wood: Tinted Maple
- Hardware: Nickel
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Nut Width: 1.65”
- Hard Case / Bag: Not included
- Number Of Strings: 6
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.