Fender Custom Shop Ltd Ed 30th Anniversary Eric Clapton Stratocaster Journeyman Guitar, Black
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
There is arguably no electric guitar more ingrained in modern culture than the Fender Stratocaster. Its contoured body, innovative tremolo bridge, and sparkling trio of single-coil pickups combine in an instrument that has been embraced by players of all genres since it appeared in the 1950s and few players are associated with the Strat as much as Eric Clapton. In the late 1980's, Clapton retired his famous Stratocaster, “Blackie”, and approached the Fender Custom Shop to build a replacement designed to his specifications. The result was the first in Fender's Artist Series, the Eric Clapton Signature Stratocaster. Three decades on, and The Custom Shop created this very special limited-edition 30th Anniversary signature Strat to mirror Eric Clapton’s personal specifications.
The Journeyman Relic finish lets the two-piece body's select alder show through , giving you a guitar that looks and feels like it has played thousands of gigs. With a soft V-shaped maple neck, three Vintage Noiseless single coil pickups, blocked tremolo and Clapton’s signature on the headstock—along with the smooth feel and authentic sound of the original—the Journeyman Relic Eric Clapton Signature Stratocaster is one of the finest instruments to come out of the Fender Custom Shop. It comes in a deluxe hardshell case, and includes a strap, and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body Shape: 2 Piece Double Cutaway Contoured Stratocaster
- Body Material: Select Alder
- Body Colour: Black
- Body Finish: Journeyman Relic
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Pickups: 3 x Fender Vintage Noiseless Single Coil
- Controls: 1x Volume, 2 x Tone incl. TBX Circuit with Active Mid-boost, Five Way Switch
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Two-point Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Stamped Fender Logo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Accessories: Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.