Fender Custom Shop Ltd Ed Dennis Galuszka Masterbuilt Andy Summers Monochrome Stratocaster Guitar
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
A work of art—in partnership with Leica Camera—the Andy Summers Monochrome Strat is a celebration of the arts that inspire him. Crafted by Masterbuilder Dennis Galuszka, this Strat is custom-wrapped with a collage of monochrome photos taken by Summers with his Leica cameras. Combining the two worlds of photography and music, this collaborative effort showcases his photos, as well as the masterful craftsmanship and style that can only be found in the Fender Custom Shop.
The two-piece select alder body wears a NOS urethane finish while the strong, stable one-piece riftsawn maple neck has a comfortable “ ’63 C”-shaped profile. The 7.25”-radius fingerboard features 21 medium-vintage frets, along with a red camera dot inlay at the 15th fret. The trio of hand-wound Custom Shop ‘60s Strat pickups have authentic Fender tone, are connected via Vintage Modified #2 wiring and controlled with cool, Leica-style volume and tone knobs. Other features include Summer’s signature engraved on the neck plate, custom Clear pickguard and back plate, American Vintage synchronized tremolo, bone nut and wing string tree. Includes deluxe hardshell case, custom strap and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Material: 2-Piece Select Alder
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Profile: 1963 "C"
- Fretboard Material: Maple Rift Sawn
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickup(s): Custom Shop Hand-Wound '60s Single-Coil Strat®
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Pickguard: Clear
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Accessories: Deluxe Hardshell Case, Strap, Certificate of Authenticity
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.