Fender Ltd Ed 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass Guitar, RW FB, Arctic Pearl
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Fender® basses changed music forever with the introduction of the electric bass, first with the revolutionary Precision Bass® and then again in 1960 with the Jazz Bass®.
Following the P Bass® was no easy task. With its new stylish and comfortable offset body, versatile dual pickup setup and playable slim neck profile, the Jazz Bass took Fender forward into the Sixties. It would go on to become one of the most widely used instruments of all time – featuring on classic recordings from jazz, funk, soul, and blues to classic rock and heavy metal.
Sixty years later, we’re proud to celebrate that timeless design with a limited run Jazz Bass that captures the touch, tone and magic of the original.
The 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass honors and elevates the original design. Two Pure Vintage ‘62 pickups deliver the bell-clear highs and deep, musical low-end that make the J-Bass® a staple for any genre. A pair of concentric volume and tone controls allow complete command over the blend and character of each pickup – a feature first found on the very earliest J-Bass models from 1960 to 1962. Other features include an alder body and maple neck with a bound rosewood fingerboard, bone nut, vintage-correct 7.25” radius, vintage tall frets, and a fast and comfortable '60s “U” profile. The lacquer finish in Arctic Pearl is complemented by the tortoiseshell pickguard, white binding on the neck and matching headcap, making the 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass an unforgettable modern classic. Also included are a deluxe vintage-style case with 60th anniversary embroidery and certificate of authenticity.
Available in limited quantities for 2020 only.
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Colour: Arctic Pearl
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- No. of Frets: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Pickup(s): Pure Vintage ‘62 Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender® USA 7250M Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges), PN 0737250406
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Case: Vintage-Style Deluxe Hardshell with Embroidered 60th Anniversary Logo
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.