Fender Vintera Road Worn 70s Telecaster Deluxe Electric Guitar, Maple FB, Daphne Blue
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Introduced in 1972 as a top-of-the-line option for Tele players and distinguished by its pair of Wide-Range humbucking pickups and large ‘Strat®’ headstock – the Telecaster Deluxe won over rock, indie and alternative players with its eye-catching looks, warm tone and enhanced sustain.
The limited Vintera Road Worn® Telecaster Deluxe recreates the unique good looks and mojo of a well-loved original. Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade, this guitar has all of the authentic bite and punch that made the Telecaster Deluxe a legend.
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Profile: Medium "C"
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Dot
- Pickup: Fender® Wide Range Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle STrings-Through-Body Strat® Hardtail with Bent Steel Saddles.
- Pickguard: 3-ply Black/White/Black
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403
- Tuning Machine s: Fender® Vintage "F" Stamped
- Hardware Finish: Nickel / Chrome
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.