Gibson 2018 J-45 Standard Acoustic Guitar w/Cutaway & Case, Vintage Sunburst
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The J-45 is Gibson's best-selling acoustic of all time. Nicknamed "The Workhorse" and first introduced in 1942, this iconic acoustic has become the cornerstone of its round-shoulder, dreadnought line. World renowned for its full, balanced expression, warm bass and excellent projection, the J-45 has become the go-to for artists around the world and now offered with a modern cutaway.
- Body Material: Sitka Spruce Top with Mahogany Back & Sides
- Body Color: Vintage Sunburst
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Pickup: LR Baggs Element VTC
- Bridge: Traditional, belly up
- Pickguard: Tear Drop
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.