Gibson 2019 Explorer Electric Guitar, Antique Natural
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Introduced along-side the Gibson Flying V in 1958 the Gibson Explorer went against every guitar design that came before it - and the music world wasn’t ready for it. Over 60 years later the Gibson Explorer is utilized by global artists of all genres making it a true classic of the guitar world. The Antique Natural finish with BurstBucker pickups provide classic 50's era Explorer aesthetics with a powerful take on a vintage voice. All mahogany set-neck construction, rosewood fingerboard and slim taper neck provide incredible tone and playability. Burstbucker pickups bring the noise and provide that perfect mix of tone, volume and power.
- Body Shape: Explorer
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Colour: Antique Natural
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Pickup: BurstBucker 2 (Neck), BurstBucker 3 (Bridge)
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic with Aluminum Stopbar
- Pickguard: White 3-ply
- Strings: .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Tuning Machines: Grover Mini Rotomatics
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Hardshell
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.