Gibson Custom 1957 Les Paul Standard Historic Electric Guitar, Antique Gold Gloss
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The iconic ’57 Goldtop has been the tool of choice for countless guitar heroes. Its elegant gold finish, classic solid mahogany/maple construction and versatile humbucking pickups make one wonder “what else can I possibly need in a guitar?” This is probably why it gained the reputation as the “working man’s Les Paul” – less flashy than its figured-top sunburst counterparts from 1958-1960, but almost identical under the hood. This 2018 Historic Series recreation exemplifies Gibson Custom Shop’s tireless quest for exacting accuracy to the original year of production, from the woods to the construction to the parts and precise contours throughout. Two new updates for 2018 include the inclusion of all True Historic-spec parts and, for the first time, narrow/ tall frets which bring the tone and playability closer to the character of the originals.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: 2 Piece Plain Maple Top, Lightweight Solid Mahogany Body
- Body Colour: Antique Gold Dark Back Gloss
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Solid Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Cellulose Trapezoid
- Pickup: Custombucker (Neck & Bridge)
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tuning Machines: Single Band Kluson Deluxe
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Hard Shell Brown/Pink
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.