Gibson Custom 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar, Green Lemon Fade
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
No specific Gibson model carries more intrigue and gravitas than the 1959 Les Paul Standard. While it became the most iconic guitar in history, it wasn't a successful model when it was released (under 650 were made). But before long it was adopted by some of the world's greatest guitarists -- Jimmy Page, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Duane Allman, Mike Bloomfield, Billy Gibbons, Joe Perry and Slash to name a few.
The instrument was simply enchanting, from its beautiful figured maple top to its extreme sonic versatility. "It has a deep, powerful sound and you can use it to imitate just about anything – violin, sax, cello, even a sitar," says Jeff Beck.
All these reasons and more made the 1959 Les Paul Standard the most coveted and legendary guitar on the planet, shaping sounds across music genres and generations of players. Gibson Custom Shop's 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard is not just a tribute to those priceless original models -- it's a clone of them. From laser-scanned dimensions to chemically-recreated plastics to color-matched shades of sunburst, every element has been rendered in unbelievable detail. It represents the culmination of decades of work by Custom Shop's expert team -- a tireless quest to bring accuracy and authenticity to the hands of fans. It’s the definition of cool, and it's the best representation of the 1959 Les Paul Standard since the Gibson Custom Shop began making Historic Reissues over twenty-five years ago.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: 2-Piece Figured Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Body Colour: Green Lemon Fade
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Fretboard Material: Indian or Bolivian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fretboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 62.865cm
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Pickups: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1 w/ Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories: 60th Anniversary Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Black Plastic Cover in Case), 60th Anniversary Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tags
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.