Gibson Custom Shop Alvin Lee Big Red ES-335 Electric Guitar w/Case, Aged Sixties Cherry
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
When Ten Years After took their heavy, manic blues-rock to the stage at Woodstock in 1969, they unleashed a performance that came to define not just the legendary festival, but the spirit and sound of a movement. Following their set, which ended in a blistering rendition of ‘I’m Going Home,’ Ten Years After catapulted to stardom and Alvin Lee joined Eric Clapton, Jimi Hendrix and Keith Richards as one of the most influential guitar gods of the time. In honour of the 50th Anniversary of Woodstock, Gibson is proud to present this Alvin Lee ES-335 ‘69 Festival’ model, built to the exact specifications of the guitar Lee used during his jaw-dropping performance. It includes all the stickers, aging, modifications and mojo of the original. Only 50 of these limited edition models will be sold worldwide.
- Body Shape: ES-335
- Body Material: 3-Ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body Finish: Aged Sixties Cherry
- Neck Profile: Authentic Medium C-Shape
- Fretboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- No. of Frets: 24
- Fretboard Inlay: Pearloid Dot
- Pickup(s): Custombucker (Alnico III) - Uncovered, Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Single Coil
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1 with Bigsby B-7
- Pickguard: Black Multi-Ply
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring Tulip
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Custom Shop ES-335 Case
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.