Gibson Memphis 2018 ES-335 1961 Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar, Historic Burst
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Beginning in 1960, Gibson looked to slim down the chunky round neck profile on the revolutionary ES-335 of the 1950's. In 1961, the ES-335 featured a thinner flatter neck that players immediately appreciated for having a comfortable feel and fast action. The 2018 ES-335 '61 is a historically accurate recreation of the ES-335 that combined 1950's looks with 1960's play-ability. The "mouse ear" body shape, rounded 60's Slim Taper neck profile, and dark rosewood fingerboard with pearloid dot inlays, ensure that there is no mistaking this guitar's lineage. Featuring a MTC Historic control assembly and our PAF-style MHS Humbucking pickups for classic Gibson tones.
- Body Shape: ES-335
- Body Material: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Body Color: Historic Burst
- Body Finish: VOS Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Dark Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickup: MHS Humbucker (Neck & Bridge)
- Pickguard: 5-ply Black (B/W/B/W/B)
- Bridge: ABR-1 with plated brass saddles and Lightweight Aluminum Tailpiece
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Double Ring Keystone Buttons
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Hardshell
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.