Gibson Modern Collection ES-339 Electric Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar, Trans Ebony
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Gibson ES-339 is a modern classic designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335, but desire a slightly smaller, lighter instrument. The pearloid dot inlay rosewood fingerboard on a hand-rolled Rounded "C" mahogany neck remind players where it all started. The 57 / 57 Classic + humbuckers paired with our hand-wired tone circuit showcases the versatile Gibson ES tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Grover Rotomatic tuners with Kidney buttons paired with light-weight Aluminum ABR-1 bridge and stop bar tailpiece. Impressive gloss finishes include Cherry, and Trans Ebony.
- Body Shape: 339
- Body Material: 3-ply Maple, Poplar, Maple (Back & Top)
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Profile: Rounded "C"
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628.65 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Pickup: 57 Classic + (Bridge), 57 Classic (Neck)
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Strings: 0.10 - 0.46 Gauges
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics with Kidney Buttons
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Hardshell Case
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.