Gibson Modern Collection Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Electric Guitar, Worn Cherry
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass is a tribute to the historic Gibson EB-0 bass from the late 50's, but with modern features. Not just for smaller players, the short scale length is actually chosen by many for its strong fundamental tone and sits perfectly in a track when recording. The mahogany double cutaway body and maple neck with rosewood fingerboard balances perfectly when playing either sitting or strapped on. It's equipped with a single expanded range LP BassBucker pickup with single volume and tone controls for simplicity. The volume pot has a push-pull feature to coil tap the pickup scooping the mids for further tone shaping possibilities.
- Body Shape: Les Paul Junior
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Colour: Worn Cherry
- Body Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 30.5" / 77.47cm
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Pickups: BassBucker
- Bridge: 3-Point Adjustable
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Strings: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot Ultra-Light Mini-Clovers
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Designer Series Gig Bag
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.