Gibson Montana G-45 Standard Walnut Acoustic Electric Guitar, Antique Natural
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The G-45 Standard builds on the revolutionary new G-45 series platform to provide the perfect mix of tone, performance, and traditional Gibson style for all players and every stage. It is hand-built in our Bozeman, Montana factory using time-tested Gibson build techniques like hide-glued dovetail neck joints and domed top braces along with modern specs like slimmer body depths and Advanced Response neck profiles. The G-45 Standard also features a gloss top finish, rosewood fingerboard, Soft Diamond inlays, and top and back binding. A solid Sitka spruce top and solid walnut back and sides deliver crisp sounds with plenty of wonderful overtones while a Fishman Sonitone pickup captures every nuance for easy plug-and-play at home, in the studio or on stage.
- Body Shape: J-45
- Body Material: Sitka spruce Top, Walnut Body
- Body Finish: Satin, Gloss Top
- Neck Profile: Advanced Response
- Fretboard Radius: 16"
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlay: Soft Diamond Inlays
- Pickup(s): Fishman Sonitone
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Pickguard: Tear drop
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Tuning Machines: Mini Grover Rotomatic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.