Gibson Original Collection 70s Flying V Electric Guitar, Classic White
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The iconic ‘70s classic is ready to take flight again. With its bound rosewood fingerboard, slim-taper neck, and a pair of uncovered ‘70s tribute humbuckers all hand-wired with Orange Drop capacitors, this V is set to nail all of the classic tones of the era. Available in classic white finish with matching headstock, silver reflector knobs and chrome hardware make this guitar ready to rock any arena stage.
- Body Shape: Designer
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper
- Fretboard Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 24.75" (628.65 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Pickup: 70s Tribute (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickguard: White 3-ply
- Strings: 0.10 - 0.46 Gauges
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics with Kidney Buttons
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Hardshell Case
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.