Gibson Original Collection Thunderbird Bass Electric Guitar, Tobacco Burst
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Gibson Thunderbird has the classic reverse body and headstock design as originally introduced in 1963 as Gibson's first neck-through-body bass design. The traditional 9-ply mahogany/walnut neck through body construction provides a thundering low end response and a piano like sustain. The narrow nut width and rounded neck profile neck feels both fast and intuitive. The Thunderbird high output, ceramic magnet loaded humbucking pickups (neck and bridge) deliver the sonic and iconic low end voice for which the Thunderbird is known. Available in 2 classic finishes: Tobacco Burst and Ebony.
- Body Shape: Thunderbird
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Colour: Tobacco Burst
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 34" / 86.36cm
- Fretboard Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Pickups: Rhythm T-Bird (Neck), Lead T-Bird (Bridge)
- Bridge: 3-Point Adjustable
- Pickguard: White 3-ply
- Strings: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Tuning Machines: Grover Bass Keys
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Hard Shell Case
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.