Jackson SLXQ Soloist Electric Guitar, Burnt Cherry Sunburst
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The SLXQ Soloist X Series from Jackson has a basswood body in the X series "Superstrat" shape, with a maple top and through-body maple neck. It's loaded with passive EMG HZ H4-AN (neck) and H4-B (bridge) humbucking pickups that produce a well-balanced tone with tight bass, clear mids and soaring highs. The compound-radius rosewood fretboard has more curve at the nut for easier chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint enabling you to do lead bends without fretting out. Other features include a TonePros bridge and 24 jumbo frets with pearloid sharkfin inlays.
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Basswood with quilted maple veneer
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8mm - 406.4mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8cm)
- No. of Frets: 24
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Shark Fin
- Pickup: EMG® HZ H4-AN (Neck) & H4-B (Bridge)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special double locking 2-point tremolo
- Strings: NPS,(.009-.042)
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Die-Cast
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.