Marshall 1959HW 100W Handwired Tube Guitar Amplifier Head
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The 1959HW is a line right back to the celebrated era of the mid to late 1960s, the original was born when Pete Townshend asked Jim Marshall if he could make it louder. This re-issue delivers that classic Marshall tone with the same overdrive and crunch, using the authentic parts and methods to construct.
The louder you play, the better it sounds.
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 2 (Split) "Lead and Bass", non-master volume
- Output wattage: 100w
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" jack speaker outputs, selectable 16ohm / 8ohm / 4ohm load
- Inputs: 4 (2 x high & 2 x low inputs)
- Controls: Volume I, volume II, treble, middle, bass, presence
- Preamp valves: 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter)
- Power amp valves: 4 x EL34
- Accessories: Detachable power cable supplied
- Weight: 21.4 kg / 47 lbs
- Dimensions (Width X Height X Depth): 740 mm X 305 mm X 210 mm / 29.1" X 12" X 8.3"
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.