Novation 61SL MkIII 61-key Keyboard Controller with 8-track Sequencer
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Novation SL MKIII is the centrepiece that can be used to control your whole studio, working perfectly alongside your DAW. Make working with your hardware easy and creatively rewarding, and construct your next production in the 8 track polyphonic sequencer, with everything staying in sync. Bring MIDI hardware and CV/gate synths together by plugging them all into SL MKIII, taking total control directly from the internal eight-track polyphonic pattern-based sequencer. If you use a DAW and crave integrating your favourite hardware, you can have the best of both worlds.
Make controlling your software easy by recording productions from a studio centrepiece. Novation has worked with Ableton to create an absolutely stunning keyboard controller for their live music-making software. The five-colour LCD screens give full parameter feedback, enabling the user to see everything they are controlling. Real-time record or input notes per step. Play and edit your sequences directly from the keyboard. Record your movements as automation into the sequencer, bringing life to your production.
Whether you're in the box or outside the box, the midi and analogue clock and transport controls keep everything running in time. Choose an ARP type, set a sync rate, tweak the length, and then use the pads to design your rhythms in real-time. Highly customizable mappings for hardware and software easily control everything. Create your own templates in the software editor, and save them to the keyboard. Work with scales and keys and set up multiple zones and layers on the keyboard, and see everything instantly with vibrant on-key RGB LED feedback.
- 49 or 61 note velocity-sensitive, individually sprung, synth style, semi-weighted keyboard
- 16 full-colour RGB backlit velocity-sensitive drum pads
- 2 page and 2 scene launch buttons
- 8 continuous rotary knobs, 8 sliders, 6 dedicated transport controls
- RGB backlit pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 2 octave/transpose buttons, 2 Track buttons, 59 backlit buttons with tact switches
- 16 assignable buttons x 2 pages (32 assignable buttons)
- Backlit RGB Mode switching buttons including InControl
- Comprehensive connectivity (USB; MIDI in, out, out 2/thru; three pedal inputs; analogue clock out; and two CV pitch, gate, and Mod outputs can be used to route anything anywhere)
- Real-time record (notes, with velocity and automation)
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, 4GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- Max. Power Consumption: 12v 1000mA
- Dimensions: 981mm L x 300mm D x 100mm H
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.