Squier Contemporary Active Jazzmaster HH Electric Guitar, Laurel FB, Surf Pearl
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
True to the Jazzmaster tradition of smashing rules, the Squier Contemporary Active Jazzmaster is packed with audacious new features. Sporting a matching headstock for a sleek aesthetic and black chrome hardware for a stealthy vibe, this guitar looks as sinister as it sounds.
Blending sharp appearance with a bevy of player-centric features, this Jazzmaster is a trailblazing rendition of a Fender classic. Inspiring player creativity, this guitar features a slim and fast "C"-shaped neck with a 12" fingerboard radius ideal for speed and effortless bends, while an adjustable bridge with stopbar tailpiece provides optimal stability—even in drop tunings. Powered by an active 9-volt circuit, the dual SQR™ ceramic humbucking pickups produce high-output tone ideal for crunchy rhythms and screaming solos.
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Colour: Surf Pearl
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fretboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Cream Dot
- Pickups: Squier® SQR™ Ceramic Humbuckers
- Bridge: Adjustable with Stop Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Hardware Finish: Black Chrome
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.