Akai Timbre Wolf Analog 4-voice Polyphonic Synthesizer
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Timbre Wolf is a polyphonic 4-voice analogue synth with a novel approach to how the voices interact. Featuring a single VCA - either square or saw - each voice is run through a 4-pole low-pass filter with resonance. The filter for each voice is modulated by an envelope, which can be shaped by dedicated decay and envelope amount knobs.
The aforementioned classic parameters can be tweaked to quickly dial up fat, great-sounding analogue but there's much more under the hood once you get beyond the basics. Individual voices can be tuned slightly or radically different from each other and played independently, performed polyphonically in a "round robin" style or in unison, where all four play at once. With individual outs for each voice, the potential for all sorts of creative routing and mixing is unleashed.
- True analogue 4-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- Configurable as 4 mono synths, a 4-voice unison or a 4-voice polysynth
- Independently customize the sound of each voice as you play
- Gate trigger In/Out, for triggering your sequences via modular synths, vintage sequencers or external sound sources
- 32-step sequencer for each voice
- Professional-quality 25-key custom Akai Pro keyboard
To learn about the technical specifications, download the user manual here.
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.