Alesis MultiMix 8 USB FX 8-channel Mixer with Effects and USB Audio Interface
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
This compact mixer with built-in effects doubles as a computer recording interface so you can mix, record, or do both at the same time. Whether you are mixing a band or sub-mixing a group of inputs, such as a drumset, the MultiMix 8 USB FX is easy to use, rugged, and packed with features. Offering microphone inputs with phantom power, guitar-direct inputs, and line-level inputs for connecting everything else, plus a wide range of effects, the MultiMix 8 USB FX delivers clean audio to your PA or recording system plus hassle-free computer connection.
MultiMix 8 USB FX features four XLR inputs with independent gain pots on channels one through four. These XLR inputs also have a switchable phantom power option to accommodate both dynamic and condenser microphones. TRS Line inputs are also available on all eight channels of MultiMix 8 USB FX. New to the MultiMix 8 USB FX is a high-impedance input on channel two, which allows direct connection of a guitar or bass; this is a great convenience for singer/songwriters looking to get a clean, "hot" signal. A Tape RCA stereo input is also included adding the ability to mix in audio from other sources such as a CD or LP player.
MultiMix 8 USB FX includes an internal effects processor to quickly and easily add new colours to your mix. Reverb, Delay or Phaser can be dialled up simply by adjusting the pre or post fader knobs located within each channel strip. MultiMix 8 USB FX also contains Aux Out and stereo Returns, as well as, Insert jacks on channels one and two to allow for audio to be processed by external effects engines. MultiMix 8 USB FX gives you an impressive amount of routing options in such a compact size.
- Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs
- 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback from your computer
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately).
- 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
- Powerful EQ: three-band with sweepable parametric mids on channels 1 and 2, three-band on 3 and 4, two-band on 5 – 8
- Built-in DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and Aux buss for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for visual level feedback
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Class compliant, plug-and-play USB for Mac and PC interface without installing driver
- System Requirements: Mac: OS X 10.7 and up; PC: Windows 7 and up; USB Port
- Dimensions: (WxDxH) 10.25" x 10.75" x 3.25"
- Weight: 4.9 lbs
- Accessories: USB Cable, Power Supply, Registration Card, Quickstart Guide, Safety and Warranty Manual
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.