Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage Pro Electric Bass Guitar, Tobacco Sunburst
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass is an incredibly accurate reproduction of the classic electric bass first introduced in 1963 that has since powered dozens of hits by artists like The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Cheap Trick. Featuring new ProBucker™ Bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece.
- Body Shape: Thunderbird
- Body Material: Mahogany Body Wings
- Body Color: Tobacco Sunburst
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Scale Length: 34"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ Bass #760 Humbucker
- Pickguard: 3-Layer (White/Black/White); "Thunderbird" logo in black
- Bridge: 1960s TB-Bass Tune-o-matic (adjustable) with 1960s "Claw" Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Open-gear Bass Tuners with historic "Clover" buttons; 17:1 ratio
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.