Fender 68 Custom Twin Reverb Guitar Tube Combo Amplifier, 230V EU
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-'60s Fender "silverface" style will love the '68 Custom Twin Reverb, which honours the classic look and great sound of that era's amps. Clear, deep and powerful, backline favourite the Twin Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminium grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. That all comes with the '68 Custom Twin Reverb, which also has dual 12" Celestion® speakers, modified all-tube circuitry, vintage channel for traditional silverface tone, custom channel with Bassman® tone stack, and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker gain onset.
- Controls: Custom Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass; Vintage Channel: Bright Switch, Volume, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Channels: Two - (Custom and Vintage)
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Speakers: Two - 12" Celestion® G12V-70
- Total Impedance: 4 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6
- Rectifier: Solid State
- Dimensions: 19.87" (50.46 cm) H X 26.15" (66.4 cm) W X10.375" (21.9 cm) D
- Weight: 64 lbs. (29 kg)
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.