Fender Artist George Benson Twin Reverb Guitar Combo Amplifier, 230V
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Inspired by one of the world's foremost jazz guitarists, George Benson, the all-tube GB Twin Reverb amp produces rich, punchy tone with smooth attack and singing sustain. Dignified looks and refined sound combine with lighter weight in this dream stage amp. Benson demands punch, power and tonality from his equipment, and this dual-channel combo delivers all three with soul to spare.
- 85-watt all-tube two-channel guitar combo amplifier
- Pair of 12” 8-ohm Jensen Tornado 12 speakers with neodymium magnets
- Two channels—normal and tremolo; re-voiced low-gain normal channel
- Solid pine cabinet construction
- Gray vinyl cover, silver sparkle grille cloth and GB badge on lower right of front panel
- Includes a protective cover
- Voltage 120V
- Wattage: 85 Watts at 4 ohms
- Channels: Two - (Normal and Vibrato)
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Normal and Two Vibrato)
- Speakers: Two - 12" Jensen® Tornado Classic
- Total Impedance: 4 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AY7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 4 x 6L6
- Dimensions: 19.875" (50.5 cm) H X 20.5" (52.1 cm) D X 10.25" (260 mm) W
- Weight: 50 lbs. (22.7 kg)
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.