Fender Artist Jim Root Jazzmaster Guitar, Ebony Neck, Flat Black
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
Stark, dark and menacing, the crushing Jim Root Jazzmaster guitar has got to be the most distinctively minimalist version of the instrument ever devised in the model's entire half-century history. At the behest of the towering Slipknot guitarist, gone are the dual tone circuits and barrage of controls. Gone are the fret position markers and enormous chrome bridge. Gone, in fact, is pretty much everything typical of a Jazzmaster, replaced only by fearsome EMG® humbucking pickups with brushed nickel covers, single three-way switch and single volume knob, a hardtail bridge and little else.
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster®
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22
- Pickups: EMG® 60 (Neck), EMG® 81 (Bridge)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Thru-Body Strat® with Block-Style Saddles
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel-Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Locking
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Case: Deluxe Black Tweed Hardshell
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.