Fender Japan Traditional 60s Mustang Electric Guitar, Arctic White
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
This guitar features detailed recreation of the well-known '65 Mustangs, from patent numbered decal, aged button “F” tuners, to authentic knobs and pickguard, a gray fiber-bottom alnico magnet pole piece, and vintage style tremolo.
- Body Shape: Mustang®
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Colour: Arctic White
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: White Dots
- Pickups: Single-Coil Mustang®
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Pearloid
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style with Aged White Plastic Buttons
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Gig Bag
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.