Fender PM-2 Standard Parlor Acoustic Guitar w/Case, Natural
Please contact us to check its condition.
- FREE shipping within Malaysia
- Typically ships from warehouse in 1-2 full business days
About this product
U.S.-designed Paramount series acoustic instruments are finely crafted and specially voiced to bring your artistic vision to life. Each all-solid guitar offers many legacy design elements of classic '60s models, including checkerboard purfling and rosette, pickguard shape and abalone and mother-of-pearl "Concert Tone" fingerboard inlays. Even with this art deco look, Paramount instruments still retain their footing in modern design. All-new Fender- and Fishman®-designed PM preamp systems are specifically voiced for each body shape in the series, ensuring complete tonal control and variation.
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Material: Solid Sitka Spruce (Top), Solid Mahogany (Back & Sides), Mahogany (Neck)
- Body Colour: Natural
- Body Finish: High Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 15.75" (400mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629mm)
- No. of Frets: 19
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Electronics: Fender®/Fishman® PM System
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Tuners: Nickel
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
Get more with Swee Lee
Shop Online or in Stores.
Dedicated Sales Support Available.
Secure Payment Methods.
Asia’s Largest Music Retailer
More than 50,000 musicians trust us and have shopped online with us since 2013.
Fast & Reliable Deliveries
All orders are packed with care and typically leave our warehouse within 1-2 working days.
Secure Online Shopping
Shopping online is a breeze with PayPal, MOLPay and Shopify.
All prices are inclusive of tax so you can shop our vast catalogue with ease.